Erosion Control, Forestry Mulching, Site Prep, Excavation & More
What is Forestry Mulching?
Why go with a Forestry Mulcher for clearing?
Unlike other types of land clearing methods, mulching leaves no brush piles to burn, bury, or the expense of hauling off. No scarred or stripped growth to wash away when it rains.¬†Mulching with the machines we use does not harm the delicate feeder root systems because of low ground pressure unlike dozers which rip and tear at every turn.
Mulching can be done when most other land clearing equipment has stalled because of it being too wet. The mulch acts as a mat to keep working. This mulch is very effective in water management areas that are restricted by land clearing laws. The mulch acts as excellent erosion control especially around lakes, rivers, creeks, retention ponds, etc.
Are there more benefits to Forestry Mulching?
The planer-style mulching teeth we use helps us greatly in being more productive than the carbide-tipped mulchers — getting up to 50% more done in a day.¬†
- No debris
- No permits
- Selective clearing
- We use rubber track machines that have low ground pressure
- Fewer machines which means less compaction
- Job done faster
- Property can be driven on immediately
- Erosion eliminated
- Increased land quality, value, and marketability
- Potential buyers can walk or ride over the land easily or simply look from the road
- Mulch decomposes into topsoil providing nutrients and organic material